This Privacy Protection sets out how Artsunlimitedindia.com uses and protects any information when you use this website.
We update our privacy protection regularly. If you are using the website, then you are required to read our privacy protection and it is considered that you agree with our privacy protection.
- Your credentials like user id, password etc. Your password and id will not be disclosed by us to anyone. We take security measures to protect the confidentiality of our users.
- We can use your shipping address, billing address, tax registration and any other information that is relevant to the transaction you made on the website.
- We can collect the details of your computer system and network that you generally use to access our website.
- The primary objective of our company in collecting your personal information is to allow you to access the website and services offered by this online platform, to record your details required by us, to provide you information about the latest discount schemes, offers and promotion materials.
- We may use your personal information to track user behaviour. This information is collected by using server log files & tracking technologies so that we can analyse certain type of information.
- You agree & acknowledge that our collection, storage & processing of your personal information is for a legit purpose. You further agree & acknowledge that your personal details are considered essential for us to provide different services to you.
This platform cooperates with law enforcement agencies. We may disclose your personal information or details to these agencies or government, as we, believe it is necessary to respond to claims, to protect the rights of platform or any third party, to prevent illegal activities etc. Your personal details can be provided to tax authorities in case requested by them.
We use standard technology to keep your private data safe. Whenever we collect your personal data through the website, we store them on a secure server. We also make sure that your transaction details is kept secure.
To prevent unauthorized access to our site, we have taken suitable electronic, physical and managerial measures to make your personal information secure. We commit to not sell or distribute your personal data to third parties unless it is required by law.
- A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
- We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
- Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
- You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
If there are any questions regarding this privacy protection you may contact us using the information below:
+91 98870 60545